Louise Hay passed on August 30 of natural causes at the age of 90. An advocate and a leader in the personal growth and new thought movement, she helped many with her books, seminars, audios, and more. She was one of my favorite people in the development arena.
Hay was well known for her book You Can Heal Your Life as well as the many other books she authored. She was the founder of Hay house that is a personal growth mecca of well-known authors and speakers. She will be missed but her works will live on for years to come.
Many are aware of her Hay House World Summit that helped people around the world at no charge. She truly gave and In remembrance of her I put together some of my favorite quotes and sayings, I hope you enjoy them.
Louise Hay Inspirational Quotes
- “I say “Out” to every negative thought that comes to my mind. No person, place, or thing has any power over me, for I am the only thinker in my mind. I create my own reality and everyone in it.”
- “No person, place, or thing has any power over me, for I am the only thinker in my mind.”
- “I grow spiritually when I accept responsibility for my life.”
- “In the infinity of life where I am, All is perfect, whole and complete, I no longer choose to believe in old limitations and lack, I now choose to begin to see myself. As the Universe sees me — perfect, whole, and complete.”
- “Love is never outside ourselves; love is within us.”
- “You are the only person who thinks in your mind! You are the power and authority in your world.”
- “Be ready for love when it does come. Prepare the field and be ready to nourish love. Be loving, and you will be lovable. Be open and receptive to love.”
- “Self-approval and self-acceptance in the now are the main keys to positive changes in every area of our lives.”
- “Be willing to take the first step, no matter how small it is. Concentrate on the fact that you are willing to learn. Absolute miracles will happen.”
- “We may not know how to forgive, and we many not want to forgive; but the very fact we say we are willing to forgive begins the healing practice.”
- “If you accept a limiting belief, then it will become a truth for you.”
- “Love is the greatest healing power I know. Love can heal even the deepest and most painful memories”
- “Your thoughts and beliefs of the past have created this moment, and all the moments up to this moment. What you are now choosing to believe and think and say will create the next moment and the next day and the next month and the next year.”
- “As your understanding of life continues to grow, you can walk upon this planet safe and secure, always moving forward toward your greater good.”
- “Love who and what you are and what you do.”
The above is just a small sample of the wisdom Louise Hay offers us. Even is death she gives, not only by her works but according to the Hay House website her estate will be going to the Hay Foundation. This foundation gives things like food, shelter, and more for those in need.
For those who knew or loved her work you can give to the Hay Foundation to honor and remember her.